Monday, July 9, 2012

#Writerhell

I just came across a hilarious tag on twitter called writer hell. There were too many good ones to retweet them all, so I decided to share them in a blog post with links to the comments if you click the people's names. Some of them make me feel pain deep in my soul and others make me laugh. Here's some of my favorite posts for it:

---
@IsaboKelley: In #writerhell‬ you HAVE to rewrite your novel according to 10 conflicting critiques by ppl who don't read your genre.
 ---
@Andrew_Kincaid: In someone reads your WIP aloud to a live studio audience as you type. And you have no backspace or delete key.
 ---
@gingerkytten: in every word you mispell is carved onto your body with a blunt knife.
---
@JentheAmazing: In , there is only decaf coffee. 
---
@ChuckWendig: In , you have to craft a query letter just to go to the bathroom.
---
With the follow-up of....

@JRVogt: And it's always rejected because the bathroom "just didn't quite love" your submission.
 ---

@Necropology: In every incredible story idea you have hits the bestsellers' list three days later.... written by someone else.
 ---
@EvanGore: is when the most widely-read thing you've written is a tweet tagged
 ---

What's in your writer's hell?

3 comments:

SC Author said...

I LOVVVVVVVVE Twitter hashtags :) By the way, check out my blog; you might find a surprise ;)

Jemi Fraser said...

Those are awesome!!! :)

The one about someone reading it life would be awful!!! And I've have 'teh' and 'nad' typed all over my body - can never get those 2 right! :)

Unknown said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. no problem no life, no matter did not learn, so enjoy it :)

Kacang Kacangan Baik Bagi Penderita Diabetes
Obat Benjolan Lemak
Bahaya Nanas Bagi Kandungan
Olahraga Yang Baik Bagi Penderita Diabetes
Obat Tradisional Tumor Jinak Pembuluh Darah
Macam Macam Penyakit Tulang Pada Manusia