Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's over 9,000!

So I don't usually post about how many twitter followers I have, even on twitter, but I've been waiting for the day when I would have over 9,000 followers, which happened yesterday. For those of you who don't know or weren't around for it, "It's over 9,000" was a meme started a long time ago because of a dragon ball z video clip someone edited and posted on you tube.

And yes, for those of you who are wondering, I am annoying my family and fiance by asking them,"How many followers do you think I have on twitter?" And when they say,"How many?" I can shout,"It's over 9,000!"

The original clip:



A remix of it (Because I love when people remix videos with music!):



The edited video that started the meme:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This excellent website certainly has all of the info I
needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Here is my web-site - aimbot hack

Unknown said...

There are so many web, but only that I think your website helpful, thank you


Obat Kram Otak
Obat Tumor Sistem Kekebalan
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Di Tangan
Cara Menghilangkan Gatal Akibat Panu
Obat Tumor Parotis